We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

isango

warrnambool
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
isango

Hi All,

After a trip through France with a very good Travel Company (insight,Country roads of France,highly recommended)

The Tour Finished in Paris & we had arranged in advance 2 Tours through ISANGO

The Second Tour Booked through ISANGO via their Local Partner FCOM FRANCE was a total disaster

Isango gave us address of FCOM France in Paris & we got a Taxi from one side of Paris to the other to 11 Avenue de L'oprea for which that was the address where the Taxi Driver dropped us off

To our Discuss,the Address Showed 2 Large Wooden Doors with 2-Doctors,a Cabinet Dentain

2-Avocats(J.Faure & J.P. Le Sergent I took Photos of this & the Number 11 is on the Right Hand Side

After Complaining to ISANGO & sending them 2 Photos for Proof all they in the finish(3 months later) offered us a goodwill Gesture of $39 gift Voucher providing we used it within 12 months

We paid them $153.49c

What a insult

DO NOT USE ISANGO OR FCOM FRANCE

You can check out the Street view on Google Maps

Darryl.Smith.Warrnambool Australia

1. Re: isango

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:44 am, October 08, 2015
Paris, France
Level Contributor
980 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: isango

I really wonder how OP couldn't see the shop! He was standing just in front of No 11 door and wasn't able to look around and walk a few steps. This is incredible. And of course, he is complaining and tries to give a bad reputation to this company! (for the record: I don't work for this company and have never heard of them until now).

Edited: 6:44 am, November 04, 2013
warrnambool
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: isango

Firstly,I Do not want any miss under standings,

If you go my Isango 1st Site(https://google.com/maps) it shows Fcom at Nouvelles Frontiere ,If you slide the Photo to the left hand side & come to 11 Avenue de L'opera it shows LOOK Voyages (a Nice Bright White Front)

2nd;By Isango last site Shown by them photobucket.com/albums/r785/ianstinton/vitr

This shows LES Carsrouges (on left hand side of No 11 de l'oprea large wooden doors)

it again is a very Bright white shop Front & looking at the Photo,on the bottom of left hand window there is a very small sign Fcom & the Shops looked nothing like the Photos

We arrived at 8-30am(Sunday) & there was no bright white Shop Fronts & no Shops or Offices had any Lighting on

As a Tour Started at 8-30am(Sunday),no other people or Bus was present

These Sites are as provided by Isango (not me) both are totally different

You can check both of them out & it will prove that I was correct

As I stated previously,I would advise not to book any tours with Isango,

3rd,A second tour booked with Isango was a Seine river Tour & Dinner on Champs-Elysees

The Dinner was excellent BUT the River Cruise was a shocker

We where herded onto the B oat(Ship) like Sheep (about 200 people on Cruise) the Seats where Cheap & nasty & torn & when we returnt from the river Cruise.we again where headed off like sheep

This is the last comment I will be making on this matter

Isango SHOULD Choose their so called Partners a lot more Carefully

Darryl.Smith

warrnambool
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: isango

I would srongly suggest that Paul reads my Comments to Isango & in future DO NOT leave any comments unless you know all the CORRECT FACTS

Darryl.Smith

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: isango

Bla bla.I don't see how the OP could have not seen the address. It was so obvious.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: isango

Well we have recently been lucky enough to undertake a tour of Eastern Europe and we utilised isango for two or three of our tours and had absolutely no problems or issues at all. Off hand I can't remember which ones we did as don't have my info on hand but can certainly find out if anyone wants to know. I have nothing but high praise for them, we had absolutely no issues on our trip at all . It's all about doing research prior to leaving home and totally understanding exactly where you need to be....if in doubt ask questions, these people have absolutely no issues In answering anything you ask

Carlsbad, California
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: isango

My family has just returned from a trip to Europe. We took quite a few tours, both private and cruise line shore excursions. The worst tour scheduled was with Isango. I purchased skip the line tickets for the Eiffel Tower with a Seine river cruise for my family of five. I received my booking confirmation and voucher via email. My family and I went to the lo the meeting location (9:45am for a 10:00 tour) and we're not found on the tour guide's list. The tour guide asked to see my information, I showed him and he said, "Oh, you booked with Isango!" He called his company and the tour was full. We were not able to go up the Eiffel Tower. When I came back to the United States and called Isango, the representative said I was sent an email that stated the tour I ordered was full and they gave me an alternate date-I never received this email. I asked the reprentative to send it to me- I received an email a few hours later written by the representative I had talked to when I called. What are the chances I would talk to the same person who sent me an email telling me the tour was full (5 days before)! The reprentative just wrote it after she talked to me. Isango charged my credit card and only refunded me the money after I called to complain. She said they were waiting for me to choose a different date for my tour! I tiold her we already had a confirmation and a voucher. I tiold her this was not a good business practice- to charge my credit card and give me a confirmation for a tour that was already full. She never apologized. Please do not use Isango. There are so many other tour companies to use. I should have investigated the company a little before I did business with them.

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: isango

We also had a terrible experience with Isango. Not only did they leave us stranded at Rome Airport they were insulting, offensive and abusive. Apparently their credo is that the customer is always wrong and they never ever make mistakes. They cancelled our transfer without notice and it was difficult to get them to agree to refund us what they have taken from us much less all the extra costs they caused to us. Trying to communicate with them only makes it far worse. You keep going around in circles, they keep contradicting themselves and their behaviour borders on offensive. It is impossible to get them to deal with the matters you rise.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: isango

My parents came to Paris with me and booked a Moulin Rouge evening with dinner and hotel pick up through Isango, mistaking them for Viator. My mom phoned Viator for some details before our trip and for some reason the Viator told her that Isango had gone out of business that night. This threw us into a panic. I looked online and saw a lot of terrible reviews about Isango and we were very stressed for several days thinking my mom had thrown her money away. She phoned Isango several times to get assurances beforehand and always got hold of someone who was helpful but we were still worried right up till their night out. WE NEEDN'T HAVE WORRIED at all! They had a wonderful evening. Everything went without a hitch, including pickup. The driver was very courteous, They were dropped at the door and seated at a table close to the stage within a few minutes of their arrival. It was the highlight of their trip. I don't know the reasons for all the negative reviews.

10. Re: isango

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 14, 2015