We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of toll roads?

DeLand, Florida
7 posts
Save Topic
Cost of toll roads?

I'm hoping someone can give me an idea of how much tolls are driving through France? I'm sure it varies, but I keep reading about outrageous toll prices. I am planning on driving with a few friends from Paris to Montreux, Switzerland for a night and then onto Venice for a few days. I'm a planner so I want to know as much as possible before we hit the road! Lol.

Thanks!

Perpignan, France
Destination Expert
for Languedoc-Roussillon, Perpignan
Level Contributor
7,061 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of toll roads?

See www.viamichelin.fr , enter your itinerary and you'll get detailed toll prices.

Edited: 1:01 pm, September 22, 2013
2. Re: Cost of toll roads?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:52 am, December 31, 2015
Edited: 11:52 am, December 31, 2015
DeLand, Florida
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of toll roads?

Thank you both! We are planning a round trip back to Paris to catch our flight home. So we won't have to worry about dropping off in another country.

4. Re: Cost of toll roads?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 24, 2014