We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

France clothing optional beaches?

Which France hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
5 posts
1 review
France clothing optional beaches?

I'm starting to plan for a trip this spring and I'm contemplating a relaxing road trip through France. I'm thinking of maybe heading from Paris over to Brittany and then down to the Cognoc region, over along the Mediterranean and then eventually winding my way back toward Paris.

I've lived in and been to Europe many times, but just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for great must do (and maybe lesser known) clothing optional beaches in France?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
10,033 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: France clothing optional beaches?

Is that you in your profile pic? I remember a clothing optional beach in the Camargue region (Mediterranean), literally adjacent to the clothing mandatory beach. Just cross a line in the sand and there you are. The Plage de Piémanson.

camargue-en-provence.com/plage-espiguette-pi…

Essex
Level Contributor
25,566 posts
70 reviews
2. Re: France clothing optional beaches?

Well, Mariepat over on the Cap D'Agde forum might have some suggestions for you perhaps, try posting there, or sending her a PM and see if you 'get lucky'!

3. Re: France clothing optional beaches?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, February 11, 2013