We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tauck a week in London and Paris

Staten Island,New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Tauck a week in London and Paris

It seems that when comparing Tauck to other tour companies its "all inclusiveness" brings there seeminly expensive tour price more in line with other companies. All is included as opposed to other tour companies with expensive addons to sights and restaurants intra trip.Is Tauck worth the money or should i consider Globus who i used for Italy.When tallying up tours,hotel types etc the prices were comparable.Has anyone used Tauck for this particular tour?....thanks

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,942 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tauck a week in London and Paris

Why don't you consider visiting these cities under your own direction?

They're both easy to navigate, and I'm willing to bet you'd spend less money and enjoy the cities more.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
72 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tauck a week in London and Paris

Hi, my husband & I are looking at Tauck's Week in London & Paris as well. We have done 4 tours w/ them already & they really are the best. We actually looked into Collette Tours for this trip as they were a bit cheaper but by the time we added up everything we would have to pay for on our own it wasn't that much less than Tauck. I'd rather pay a little more & know I'm going w/ the best, staying at better hotels, having more meals included & having everything I want to see already included w/ the cost of our trip. So in a nutshell Yes! Tauck is worth every penny. They are top notch & everything they do is done perfectly.

Staten Island,New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tauck a week in London and Paris

Good to hear, as we have decided to go with Tauck. Thanks very much for the info.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
72 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tauck a week in London and Paris

Us too, we'll be going w/ Tauck in July, we just couldn't go w/ another company.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tauck a week in London and Paris

We're going in July as well. This is our first tour with Tauck and we're really excited. I guess we'll be seeing some of you there!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
72 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tauck a week in London and Paris

Hi Todnick,

If this trip is anything like the others we've been on with Tauck , we are all in for a treat. We did A Week in Paris & Provence w/ them last year & loved it so much we are going back for London & Paris. We are really excited as well, now the next few months just need to move along!

Boston...
Level Contributor
5 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tauck a week in London and Paris

Hi Need2Travel, :)

That is so good to hear. The trips are a little pricey and gave us occasion to pause for a second before signing up. All the reviews I've read indicate that people really love their tours and take more than one.

I'll bet we're going on the same tour. I'll have to see who's from Long Island so I can make the connection!!

Looking forward to meeting you and to having a wonderful time in Europe. So glad the Euro is coming down as well...will help to stretch the $$$.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
72 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tauck a week in London and Paris

Hi Todnick,

We are on the July 4th departure, how about you?

Boston...
Level Contributor
5 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tauck a week in London and Paris

Hi Need2Travel,

Yes, our departure is July 4th as well.

How many trips have you taken with Tauck? I was hard pressed to find any negative reviews about their tours and many people appeared to take multiple tours.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
72 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tauck a week in London and Paris

Hi Todnick,

We've done 4 so far-2 in the US & 2 in Europe & I really can't say enough good things about them. They really are top notch & if London & Paris is anything like the others it'll be terrific. Less than 3 months to go!