We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyterra Car Rental

Winnipeg
8 posts
Save Topic
Easyterra Car Rental

Has any one used this organization for a car rental? Any reviews?

Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,250 Reviews
from $103.40*
Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
23,936 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easyterra Car Rental

I have not as Autoeurope as has always been the most cost competitive.

Compare Easyterra with Autoeurope:

www.autoeurope.com

Destination Expert
for Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
3,648 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easyterra Car Rental

If you are going to need a car for more than 17 days you sould look into the option of doing a Lease/Purchase deal. Not only is it much less expensivem but you get a brand new car and can opt for a Diesel fueled vehicle which will get you 35-40% more MPG or KPL.

We have been doing this for ages and wouldn't consider any other option.

Google - Kemwel, Auto Europe, and Auto France for mor info regarding this option.

Mentioned in this post
Europe
Europe
World
France
France
Europe
Portland
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Easyterra Car Rental

I have used them in the past - great prices and the cars were in perfect condition. They are brokers of some sort, since I got instructions to pick up the car at the Europcar counter. Great rates!

Carla

Boston...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easyterra Car Rental

So which company do they use? Europ car?

Is it trustable? Also, in the website they claim the price is all inclusive and that it also includes damage waiver. Is it true? Thanks a lot guys for your input!

Portland
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Easyterra Car Rental

EasyTerra uses a multitude of companies, including Europcar, AVIS, Hertz, etc. And yes, you do get what they offer.

Brunei
Level Contributor
5 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easyterra Car Rental

I used them to rent a car from the Gare du Nord last September. It was in fact through AutoEurope. Got exactly what was promised, nice Citroen C3, the only thing was, when I returned it, couldn't manage to fill up tank because of huge trafic jams, and they charged me twice the normal diesel price to fill up. Think that was AutoEurope though. Easyterra are just a broker.

Mentioned in this post
Gare du Nord
Gare du Nord
2,225 Reviews
Paris, France
Brunei
Level Contributor
5 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easyterra Car Rental

Just used Easyterra agin to book a car in the UK. They would only take my booking if I faxed them a copy of my passport and driving licence, took a while to sort out. Not sure if its worth the bother when other companies never ask for this. No problem with picking up the car from Heathrow however, from National car rental.

8. Re: Easyterra Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 26, 2009