We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi fair from Liverpool Airport to Manchester city centre

Northern Ireland
3 posts
Save Topic
Taxi fair from Liverpool Airport to Manchester city centre

Hope someone can help me out. Myself and four friends are flying into Liverpool Airport next week and I was wondering how much it would cost for a seven seater taxi taking us to the centre of Manchester. We are staying in Apartments not far from The Printworks.

Thanks in advance!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi fair from Liverpool Airport to Manchester city centre

I think you might be better ringing and asking the price 0151 733 3393 is the number for Mersey Cabs. Alternativley theres a Bus from the Airport to Manchester City Centre that stops at Picadilly Station (number 700) which you might like to consider.

I would hazard a guess that a seven seater - Liverpool to Manchester would be somewhere in the region of £80.

Northern Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi fair from Liverpool Airport to Manchester city centre

TO BentyUK - Sounds like it would be easier on the pocket to get the bus!! Thanks for the advice. Do you know how much the bus would be??

Manchester
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi fair from Liverpool Airport to Manchester city centre

Go for Terravision service (liverpool airport to Manchester city centre) it stops at shudehill bus interchange so it's ideal for the apartments you stay in.

£6 single £10 return takes 50 mins

Manchester
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi fair from Liverpool Airport to Manchester city centre

Go for Terravision service (liverpool airport to Manchester city centre) it stops at shudehill bus interchange so it's ideal for the apartments you stay in.

£6 single £10 return takes 50 mins

Northern Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi fair from Liverpool Airport to Manchester city centre

That'll do nicely! I'll go for the bus - easy decision considering how much money a taxi costs! Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

6. Re: Taxi fair from Liverpool Airport to Manchester city centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, August 22, 2009