We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lichfield
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast

Hi, pls can anyone recommend anywhere for breakfast on or near Deansgate at Manchester Victoria end please? It's for a Saturday morning.

Thanks very much.

Suzi

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
9,422 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast

There's Wetherspoons Moon Under the Water on Deansgate if you want that kind of thing www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/food/menu/main

Or there's the usual Starbucks, Costa etc all over the place!

M&S has a café too and is at that end of town.

I book marked this thread a while ago with suggestions for brunch in Manchester

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187069-i236-k74…

Lichfield
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast

Thanks for your reply. Are there any cafés rather than pubs or coffee chains do you know? I saw that link you posted but, tbh, I would prefer somewhere just normal busy (not buzzing). I hate places that are packed to the rafters. M&S might work tho. I'll have to see when it is open. Thanks for your reply.

Suzi

Edited: 6:35 am, July 16, 2014
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
1,487 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast

Cafe Rouge on Deansgate. Also Patisserie Valerie on Deansgate do good breakfasts. It can get busy at the weekend. Across the street from Patisserie Valerie is House of Fraser which had a large cafe/restaurant on the top floor. They do a good breakfast and there's always seats available.

manchester
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
632 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast

café north is close. i wouldn't recommend the coffee, mind. unless you like it weak, like starbucks.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187069-…

http://www.cafenorth.co.uk/

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast

The Northern Quarter is your best bet for a good breakfast - try Fyg on Tib Street.

Lichfield
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast

Thanks for all the suggestions. I am going to have to stay around this area though. I have an appointment in that general area but I also don't want to walk any further than necessary due to an ankle injury that isn't going to heal anytime soon. I do love everything up at the Northern Quarter tho. I'll have a look at some of these suggestions and I'm sure I'll find something suitable out of them.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Suzi

7. Re: Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 18, 2015