We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corrie tour - do you need to take ID?

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Corrie tour - do you need to take ID?

Hi all. Visiting Manchester just now and considering the Corrie tour but my other half has no ID with him (no passport, driver licence or bank card!) - would he need this to get in? Don't want to buy the tickets them be refused! Thanks x

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
9,661 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Corrie tour - do you need to take ID?

why would you need ID??

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Corrie tour - do you need to take ID?

The BBC tour you need ID to get onto. Just been on and they let us on with just my ID thankfully. I don't want to be in the position of spending £30+ on tickets then not being able to get in. I can't see anything online that says you need it but I'm on my phone so worried I miss it.

3. Re: Corrie tour - do you need to take ID?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 17, 2015