We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchetser Phones 4 u arena - Dralion

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Manchetser Phones 4 u arena - Dralion

Hi

For Dralion this week, is block 104 better or 108/9 front on?

I can get floor seats, but figured being raised was better.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Rey

Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manchetser Phones 4 u arena - Dralion

I was at row 104 today row R and it was a good place to be. The show was underwhelming though. After seeing cirque in vegas i wonder if any can beat it. Was bored. Mish mash of the same old thing... a woman comind down from the ceiling on ribbons mostly. Waste of money im very sad to say.

Plymouth
Level Contributor
2,778 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manchetser Phones 4 u arena - Dralion

Well, I've never seen C du S before, and I thought the show was amazing. There is no way you will be bored.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manchetser Phones 4 u arena - Dralion

I've seen it in Vegas too, and at Trafford Centre. But both were many moons ago. I'm really excited none the less and easily pleased. Thank you for your reply, fingers crossed it's not too bad :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manchetser Phones 4 u arena - Dralion

Ps. Takes a lot to bore me!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manchetser Phones 4 u arena - Dralion

Understand point about venue. Last time it was at Trafford Centre in a tent and much more intimate. But show was amazing! :)

6. Re: Manchetser Phones 4 u arena - Dralion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 17, 2015