We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel in city centre

Malta
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hotel in city centre

My trip will in August. I am considering staying at the Novotel. We are 2 adults and a young girl. I'll be obliged for any comments and advice given.

ALJ
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
472 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: hotel in city centre

The fixture list is usually out in July. Keep checking www.manutd.com (official website) or manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/…

You can get a train from Piccadilly to Blackpool. It takes no more than 1 and half hours.

You'll have a great time in Manchester as there are plenty to do. Go to the Urbis building (free entry) - it's a ski slope shape (in fact we have 2 ski slope shape buildings in Manchester!) - it's right next to Printworks.

Malta
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: hotel in city centre

Hi again!

On the web I came across Premier Travel Inn MEN Arena (North Tower Victoria Bridge Street Salford) near Victoria Station

and Premier Travel Inn GMEX (Lower Mosley Street). On their site the family room is not explained very well. Don't know how many beds there are.

Know anything about these two hotels.

Thanks

Malta
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: hotel in city centre

Hi again!

On the web I came across Premier Travel Inn MEN Arena (North Tower Victoria Bridge Street Salford) near Victoria Station

and Premier Travel Inn GMEX (Lower Mosley Street). On their site the family room is not explained very well. Don't know how many beds there are.

Know anything about these two hotels.

Thanks

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
177 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: hotel in city centre

I would probably stick to the Novotel. Premier Travel Inns are pretty clean, but basic and the two you have found are slightly out from the city centre.

Trains run regularly from Manchester Piccadilly to Blackpool and take about an hour.

15. Re: hotel in city centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 16, 2009