We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changing money in Manchester

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1,132 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Changing money in Manchester

Hi All,

I have some friends coming from Greece for a match. Has anyone suggestions for changing money or is an ATM the best option?

I'm not sure about their debit cards etc so money exchanges with reasonable rates would be good please..

Thank you

Destination Expert
for North Wales
Level Contributor
5,097 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Changing money in Manchester

Marks and Spencer

Larger Tescos

Checkout High Street Travel Agents, SOMETIMES they can be surprisingly competitive Thomas Cook

Post Office

I have suggested these for the convenience they offer not necessarily the best rate to a couple of decimal points.

Why waste valuable time schlepping about just to save £1.765 p on a hundred pounds?

Level Contributor
123 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Changing money in Manchester

There is a good foreign exchange shop on Deansgate near la vina tapas bar which offers a great euro to pound rate

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1,132 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Changing money in Manchester

Thanks for that. I'll pass on your info.

4. Re: Changing money in Manchester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 10, 2014
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question