We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heald Green car park

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Heald Green car park

Hi,been trying to contact the First Response airport parking company,the one that is/was next to The Premier Inn/Beefeater Pub/Heald Green railway station,does any one know if it still there?or changed names?any info much appreciated

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,418 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heald Green car park

There is a parking company in that area called Daisy Bank Farm . 272. Finney Lane, Heald Green. Tel no. 0161 499 1791

I think it is oposite Beefeater next to the telephone place.

Don`t know if this is the one you mean but they are very good and reasonably priced.

I have no connection to this firm except as a satisfied customer.

Graham

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
3,632 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heald Green car park

I think you mean the one that was on the spare ground on the corner of Finnney Lane and Styal Road but that one is no longer functioning as they are about to build on that land.

Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heald Green car park

Thanks chesterbuff,that sounds like the place .

Thanks graham l will look into this place as an alternative.

Cheers all.

4. Re: Heald Green car park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 21, 2013