We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lounge 10

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Lounge 10

Can anyone confirm the closure of this wonderful restaurant?

Edited: 5:52 pm, June 07, 2012
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,882 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lounge 10

Just copied from the other thread:

It's definitely closed at the moment, I've heard conflicting stories about whether this is permanent or just for a refurbishment. It's been closed for a long time if it's just a refurb....

Might to a bit of digging at lunch time, see if I can find anything for definite...

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,882 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lounge 10

It would seem it has closed for good.

Conflicting info, but looks like it has been closed since last July. Don't know if there was a brief re-opening between then and now (you can easily find reviews for at as recently as March), but it looks like it's finished...

Clitheroe, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lounge 10

It's definitely re-opened as i was there the other week! Happy days :) If you look at the website I think it says they are only open at wekends though...

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lounge 10

Thanks Katie T - great news! Was it the same menu/ambience as before?

5. Re: Lounge 10

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 30, 2013