We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VAT Refund

Warrington, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
VAT Refund

Hi, I will be taking flight from Manchester Airport terminal 3. I want to claim for VAT refund. can you let me know as which counter i can contact on terminal 3 for VAT refund.

Second, How i can find the list of retailer who have VAT refund form. I bought some jewelleries and cloths from warren James & Matalan and requested for VAT refiund form, but they don't know about this and not providing the VATRefund form. Can you suggest in this case?

Sheffield, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: VAT Refund

Thanks all. I did get the form but I have opened the items to download stuffs. Won't bother about it again.

Edited: 9:52 am, September 19, 2013
22. Re: VAT Refund

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 21, 2014