We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester United vs Chelsea Tickets

Level Contributor
124 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Manchester United vs Chelsea Tickets

I live in the U.S. and I plan on visiting the U.K. during September. This game is scheduled to be played on September 18th and I will be leaving on the 19th.... It would be a dream come true to get two tickets to this game. What is the best guarenteed way to buy tickets to this game?

I would be happy with any tickets, they do not have to be the best seats. I have only seen the hospitality packages for sale on the Manchester United web site and for two people I am looking at spending $800-900 U.S. There has to be a cheaper way.

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Manchester
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
326 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Manchester United vs Chelsea Tickets

Thats good to know about Viagogo, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info

12. Re: Manchester United vs Chelsea Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, October 10, 2012