We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester Hotel and parking

Glasgow
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Manchester Hotel and parking

Hello everyone

We are flyingout from Manchester International Airport to Orlando in the summer and we need to find a reasonably priced hotel for one night and parking for 15 nights. The cheapest deals we are being offered seem to be the Britannia Hotels, but after reading some reviews I am a wee bit wary.

I wondered if we would be better staying the night in a travelodge and then using an out of town car park for the 15 nights. Can anyone advise.

Thanks

flo12

Southport, UK
Level Contributor
66 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Manchester Hotel and parking

Try www.holidayextras.co.uk for some good hotel and parking deals. Personally I always stay at the airport hotels - some of the ones outside can be cheaper (although not much) but you then have the hassle of getting in for your flight. I've stayed at the Crowne Plaza and Bewleys and thought they were both fine -

Emgland
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Manchester Hotel and parking

Hi, Bewleys hotel at Manchester airport offers what is called a park and fly package it is for 1 night accomadation and 15 nights parking, the hotel is nice and the whole package only costs ��99

Leek, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
38 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Manchester Hotel and parking

I have stayed at the airport on numerous occasions and there is no doubt that Bewleys is the best bet.

You book in and they will give you a form to fill in regarding your car. I usually take it to my room and fill in in at my leisure. Return it to them with your keys and they arrange for it to be transferred (fully insured) to a secure car parking company. Upon your return you contact them from a phone by the luggage claim and they tell you where to catch the coach to go to collect your car. In fact it is just off the main roundabout near to the airport so it literally takes a few minutes.

The hotel operated a coach transfer every half hour to each terminal at a cost of £4 per person. However, if you get yourself a luggage trolley (plenty just outside the hotel reception) it is literally a 5 minute walk to terminal 3, and 10 minutes to terminal 1. Have a look at it the night before and decide if the coach is worth it or not. I never use it, I find the walk very easy.

The rooms at Bewleys are a fair size, clean and efficient. Good staff.

I would recommend them to anyone. Have a nice holiday.