We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP - Night out and hotel

england
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
HELP - Night out and hotel

I am coming to Manchester on 15th November and am looking for some advice.

Firstly I am looking for advice on where to go on a night out. Looking for a lively Sat night without any young chavs!I have heard that the Northern quarter?? is good?

Secondly am looking for somewhere to stay - The problem is that there are 3 of us and triple rooms in the centre are non-existant. We don't mind sharing a bed or having 'put up' beds but am looking for a cheap option. If we have to we will end up with one on the floor!

Here's hoping!

Lancashire
Level Contributor
666 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP - Night out and hotel

Seems like the usual places are full prices are steep that weekend

Best option i found was IBIS on Charles St at £79 says room accomodates 3 but doesnt allow you to select 3 adults. May be worth a call to the hotel to check

Other than that

Travelodge at SportCity is £50 for 3 adult room. Its about 15 mins walk to City Centre or a short taxi ride

2. Re: HELP - Night out and hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, October 31, 2008
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP - Night out and hotel

Hi

Premier inn gmex has a triple room for £82 for the night, event pricing due to united match anf lee evans at the men arena, but this hotel is in a good location, near to town hall, lovely bars and restaurants in the area, piccolinos for a great meal, and lime bar is a cool nice bar with funky music right near to each other.... slug and lettuce and other bars opposite town hall my favourite place in manchester.. deansgate is also my local hangout, living room bar, label bar, slug n lettuce, all nice trendy bars, no chavs or chavettes...

4. Re: HELP - Night out and hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, October 13, 2009