We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment Hotels

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment Hotels

Hiya, I've got a hen do for a friend of mine in a few weeks and we're looking for a 2 bed apartment to rent in the city centre that's not too expensive! Its a bit of a long shot, but does anyone know of any? The Place is a bit pricey xx

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,882 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment Hotels

Hi,

Atrium by Bridge Street and Premier aparments are the other two apartment hotels I know of. I have colleagues who have stayed at the Atrium and they all rated it. Don't know about Premier though.

The other alternative is a google search. There are many companies that own several apartments spread throughout various blocks in town who rent them out on a short term basis (as in a few days, over a weekend etc...).

UK
Level Contributor
99 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment Hotels

Me and some friends got a good deal from Lastminute on the Rainbow Apartments (or something like that) on Whitworth St that worked out at about £120 per night for a 2 bed 2 bath with balcony overlooking the canal out back.

We had a great stay and there is a great building manager but you have to walk up the road turn left where the Hac used to be and collect keys from there. They also provided continental breakfast and good coffee obviously to prepare yourself though.

3. Re: Apartment Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, September 30, 2009