We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester this weekend places to eat help ? ? Celine Dion

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Llanelli, Wales, UK.
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Manchester this weekend places to eat help ? ? Celine Dion

Hi

I am going to manchester with my wife this weekend to see Celine Dion in the MEN Arena on Friday. Anyone suggest any good places to eat around the MEN. Also we will be shopping on the Saturday and I want to go to a nice resturant saturday night close to some good night life we can go for a relaxing kinda drink afterward not a thumping night club, a nice cocktail bar or something ? Anyone got any ideas, the misses love celeb spotting so any ideas would be great. We are staying near the MEN Arena so not too far from there. Also anything worth seeing or doing whilst we up there, sports, theatre whatever ?

cheers all

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Manchester this weekend places to eat help ? ? Celine Dion

As long as you get someone to wake you up after the Celine Dion concert it looks like there are loads of options:}

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
819 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Manchester this weekend places to eat help ? ? Celine Dion

Just got back from Manchester after Celine Dion -what a great city!

Took advice from this forum although there were doubts in earlier posts about Yang Sing Chinese we had a very nice meal there although quite pricey.

Shopping fab! Food Fab and the Premier Inn (MEN) was a perfect location.

Thanks for all the tips

Sarah

PS Celine was brilliant - what a voice

Llanelli, Wales, UK.
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Manchester this weekend places to eat help ? ? Celine Dion

Hi

Yeah had a great time ! Good shopping for the misses bad for my wallet though ! We went to china town for a meal on sat night cant remember the name of the place we went to but it was lovely ! Def be back one day ! As for celine I second that she was awesome !

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,941 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Manchester this weekend places to eat help ? ? Celine Dion

Keeping the Welsh flag flying me and my daughters went to see Celine on Saturday absolutely fantastic!!

but it was so hot in there!! We stayed at the Premier Inn by the G Mex, We found it really hard to get somewhere to eat and drink after the show as everywhere was jam packed luckily we had a nice bar back at the hotel.

TORII

Llanelli, Wales, UK.
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Manchester this weekend places to eat help ? ? Celine Dion

Hey torii

yeah we found it hard to find anywhere afterward to get food ! printworks was rammed packed with clubbers and what other eating places was there was jammed packed couldnt be bothered to walk around looking ! so we ended up with a takeaway, chicken & chips, then down to the hotel bar ! happy days !

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,941 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Manchester this weekend places to eat help ? ? Celine Dion

Hey JusE .

We tryde the printworks but it was heaving ,eventually found a bar sat outside only to be told they stop serving at 11!! So we hobbled back to the hotel in our high heels!!as getting a taxi in that gridlock was impossible .Still we had a fantastic night.

TORII

17. Re: Manchester this weekend places to eat help ? ? Celine Dion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:38 am, September 27, 2009