We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants open all day near MEN

Norwich
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants open all day near MEN

Hi - we are lucky enough to have tickets to Strictly Come Dancing on Sunday 3 Feb and want to eat beforehand, probably aorund 3.30 pm so we need something open all day. Ideally we want a "nice" restaurant with a lovely interior but not Chinese or Thai (my sister thinks the service, cutlery, tables etc are as important as the food). Any recommendations? Many thanks.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,882 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants open all day near MEN

Sounds like you want something nice (i.e. not a cafe Rouge or any other chain restaurant?). With that in mind and near the MEN, I'd suggest:

Harvey Nichols Restaurant, Bar & Brasserie

The Modern (at Urbis)

They are both very close to the MEN

A bit further afield (about a 10-15 minute walk) would be:

Restaurant Bar and Grill

The Grill on the Alley

Luso

Google the above for opening times.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
666 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants open all day near MEN

Tiger Tiger is my usual choice for lunch when we go shopping etc in Manchester

Its located at the Printworks next door to Hard Rock Cafe on the corner of the Arndale (Next) Urbis and Triange near the Big Wheel. 2 mins walk form MEN

At lucnhtime you can eat in the bar or opt for the restaurant. Nice ambience and suits most pockets

There are also othe choices in the Print works.

Another popular choice i the Food Hall in Selfridges

Further away from MEN but not far you have Sam Chop House, Gaucho Grill and San Carlos

3. Re: Restaurants open all day near MEN

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, September 15, 2009