We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old trafford tickets

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Old trafford tickets

Hi everyone,

My boyfriend is a massive fan of Manchester united FC and I want to buy him tickets for a few games next season. Dies anyone have any suggestions on where is the best place to buy them as I find that usually the best places are in the city itself.

Any suggestions?????

Thanks and Regards,

Mary

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,650 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Old trafford tickets

Virtually the only place to buy them legally is from Man U themselves

ALJ
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
472 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old trafford tickets

It's almost impossible to buy tickets for United games particularly the Premiership matches. Your best bet is the Champion League matches where tickets are usually available on www.manutd.com. The atmosphere at the Champion League matches is incredible.

3. Re: Old trafford tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, September 05, 2009