We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier Inn GMEX to County Cricket Ground

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Premier Inn GMEX to County Cricket Ground

Hi, can anyone tell me how long it will take to walk from the Premier Travel Inn on Lower Moseley street to the Lancashire County Cricket Ground please? Going to see Artic Monkeys on the Sunday night in July but from what I can gather on this forum I shouldn't bank on getting on a tram as there so busy.

Thanks very much.

Manchester England
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premier Inn GMEX to County Cricket Ground

Probably take around 45 mins ........ from 2nd July trams only run as far as Old Trafford, there maybe an enhanced service on the trams - as the Bury line is closed for track relaying, so they will have spare units.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
7,626 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premier Inn GMEX to County Cricket Ground

The walk will be just under 2.5 miles.

3. Re: Premier Inn GMEX to County Cricket Ground

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, September 01, 2009