We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelodge, Nr. Sale Manchester..

Which Manchester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
2 posts
Save Topic
Travelodge, Nr. Sale Manchester..

Hi there,

Has anyone ever stayed in the above travelodge?

Any feedback greatly appreciated...

Jo

Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
489 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelodge, Nr. Sale Manchester..

Hi, there is no Travelodge in Sale. Do you mean the Premier Travel Inn in Ashton-on-Mersey near Sale?

premiertravelinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do…

There is another one in nearby Timperley which is more convenient for transport into Manchester:

premiertravelinn.com/pti/hotelInformation.do…

Dublin
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelodge, Nr. Sale Manchester..

Hi ya,

Yes sorry it's the premier travel inn in Sale... it's already booked for us and just wondering if the place was ok.. facilites etc..

Paddygirl

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelodge, Nr. Sale Manchester..

It's a standard Travel Inn, close to the airport - a taxi should cost about ��15 from there. Next door is a Brewers Fayre with a large childrens paly area.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelodge, Nr. Sale Manchester..

HI

I have never stayed in this perticular Travel Lodge, but my experience of the above named hotels is not good. For me personally I would always prefer to stay at Premier Travel Inn as they are much nicer, cleaner and they also offer a 100% guarantee so if you are unhappy about anything you can get your money back.

Hope this helps : )

Teresa

North Carolina
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Travelodge, Nr. Sale Manchester..

We stayed there in 2004 (I am originally from that area but now live in the US). We booked a family room for my husband, myself and 3 kids. The room was tiny but clean. There was no air conditioning so we were pretty miserable most of the time. I wouldn't recommend this place for a family who want to share the same room but the rooms were big enough for 2 people.

The Brewers Fayre was great for the kids though.