We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cottswolds via public transport to see gardens 5/19...HELP!

Which Chipping Campden hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
alexandria, va
3 posts
Save Topic
Cottswolds via public transport to see gardens 5/19...HELP!

My friend and I would like to travel from London to the Cottswolds from 5/19-22. We're arriving in London on Tuesday and I'm getting started working on our Cottswolds travel. We would like to use public transportation. Our primary goal is garden touring. Any guidance on travel connections, hotels...would be appreciated. Gardens on the top of my list are Kiftsgate and Hidcote Manor, both in Chipping Campden. We have considered biking around for at least one of the days. Geography is not my strong suit and I would love a suggested reasonable itinerary. We want a leisurly pace with a maximum of 3-4 gardens per day and time for tea. Also would like recommendations of gardens and other beautiful sites for the not to miss list. Many thanks!

Idaho
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cottswolds via public transport to see gardens 5/19...HELP!

The Arboreteum at Moreton in Marsh was lovely and the gardens at Sudeley Castle were wonderful. I don't know about public transportation because we were walking from village to village.

2. Re: Cottswolds via public transport to see gardens 5/19...HELP!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:27 am, November 17, 2009