We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

birley arms hotel ,warton,nr preston

shropshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
32 helpful votes
birley arms hotel ,warton,nr preston

great place to stay,superb rooms,spotless and spacious.countryside setting.excellent food.friendly ,helpful staff.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
437 posts
46 reviews
55 helpful votes
1. Re: birley arms hotel ,warton,nr preston

I'm glad you enjoyed this little spot between Preston and Lytham, perhaps a report on it would be better than a post on a forum. That is unless you own it? If so you can get it listed and have access to all kinds of business specific tools.

tripadvisor.co.uk/UserReview-ehttp:__2F____2…

Bill

Edited: 3:51 pm, February 08, 2011
shropshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
32 helpful votes
2. Re: birley arms hotel ,warton,nr preston

no don't own it billy,just thought it deserved a mention as i enjoyed the visit so much.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
437 posts
46 reviews
55 helpful votes
3. Re: birley arms hotel ,warton,nr preston

Having read your review for the place in Cala Bona I'm sure you'd do the Briley Arms justice with it's own review.

Bill

preston uk
3 posts
4. Re: birley arms hotel ,warton,nr preston

My husband and myself went to the Birley Arms Hotel on FRIDAY 28 September 2012 at 6.30pm. We found a table and ordered our main courses. My husband chose the duck breast and I chose the pork loin. Both dishes were superb and we had no complaints. However, we decided that we would both like to look at the dessert menu. This is were the waitress service fell down very badly. We had to try and get the waitress attention. The pub was not even a quarter full with people. Eventually my husband asked her twice for the dessert menu. She brough it to us and left it with us to make our choices. But she never returned to see if we had chosed our desserts. My husband caught her eye again and she eventually took our order for chesse and biscuits and sundae of the day. We were very disappointed with the service but the food was good.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
437 posts
46 reviews
55 helpful votes
5. Re: birley arms hotel ,warton,nr preston

An interesting review, but the best idea would be to post and actual review here;

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187062-…

Regards,

Bill

6. Re: birley arms hotel ,warton,nr preston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, April 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Preston