We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

to premier inn

Norfolk, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
to premier inn

hi - i am taking my 2 grandchildrent to the harry potter stuido - after we have seen it we need to get to the premier inn - having looked on google street maps it seems on a busy road away from any pedestrian areas - what is the best way to get there from the station - probably around 6-7pm

Herts
Level Contributor
488 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: to premier inn

Which premier Inn ? The nearer one ?? at Leavsenden or the one at Croxley Green , both could be called Watford. .

Also I suppose I should ask , which Railway station!

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,753 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: to premier inn

There is also a third, Watford Central in Water Lane.

I am guessing you will be using public transport but knowing that would also help.

Norfolk, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: to premier inn

sorry - i meant the central one in waterford lane, and yes we would be using public transport.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,753 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: to premier inn

It's Water Lane not Waterford Lane but any taxi driver would know where it was. And getting a taxi from right outside Watford Junction would only cost about £5-£7 so would be my preferred option although you could walk it in 20 minutes.

Watford High Street station is nearer bit is on the slow overground line to London Euston. As there is cost involved, and as trains run every 20 minutes and you still have a five minute walk then the taxi makes the most sense.

I assume you will be taking the shuttle bus back from the studios to Watford Junction? If not you might even consider booking a taxi for the whole journey from studio to hotel.

Edited: 3:57 am, August 31, 2012
5. Re: to premier inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, December 15, 2013