We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Rabbit Inn, Maidstone

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
White Rabbit Inn, Maidstone

Has anyone stayed at the White Rabbit Inn in Maidstone, it is an Innkeepers Lodge. Also where is good to eat at night in Maidstone?

Eileen

Mentioned in this post
Maidstone
Maidstone
Kent, UK
London
Level Contributor
419 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White Rabbit Inn, Maidstone

The White Rabbit used to be part of the old Barracks. I think it was the officer's house or something, so it's quite a nice building. I've not stayed there, but I've eaten there many times. Food is ok but not stunning - typical 'chain' menu. Service can also be slow, but it's friendly.

Maidstone has loads of eating places. ZiZi's (Italian) is usually good.

Mentioned in this post
Maidstone
Maidstone
Kent, UK
England, United...
Level Contributor
15,477 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White Rabbit Inn, Maidstone

I haven't stayed there but it is on one of the major roads into the town, so there will be traffic noise 24/7

3. Re: White Rabbit Inn, Maidstone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, August 26, 2009