We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do with luggage during computer museum visit

Arizona
Level Contributor
290 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
What to do with luggage during computer museum visit

I'm planning a trip from the USA to London and on to Leeds by train but would like to visit the computer museum at Bletchley Park for a few hours as a stopover. From what I can tell there are no storage facilities at the train station nearest the museum so I'm going to have a large suitcase with me (has wheels, spinner-type). Is there somewhere at or near the computer museum where I can store my luggage during my short visit or will the museum allow me to haul it around with me?

Thank you for any help/suggestions

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
33,225 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do with luggage during computer museum visit

Store your luggage at St Pancras / Kings Cross Left Luggage office, take the train to and from Bletchley, collect luggage and take the train from Kings Cross

Can't think of any better way - unless you want to try and get a quote from a self storage company in Milton Keynes

Essex
Level Contributor
28,555 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do with luggage during computer museum visit

Send them an e-mail and see what they say, they may take pity on you if you explain your circumstances:

http://www.tnmoc.org/about-us/contact

www.bletchleypark.org.uk/content/contact.rhtm

Arizona
Level Contributor
290 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do with luggage during computer museum visit

Thank you all for the suggestions. I sent an email to the museum and got a reply a few days later from Lin Jones, Operations Manager, saying it would not be a problem to store my luggage at the ticket office during my visit. I'm all set!

Thanks, again.

4. Re: What to do with luggage during computer museum visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, May 03, 2014