We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I love meet and greet

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
I love meet and greet

Has anyone used I love meet and greet?

I would appreciate some reviews on their service. I can't seem to find any on the web. Their price is cheaper than the long stay . Just like to check out what they are like.

Thanks

55 replies to this topic
UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I love meet and greet

meet and greet is a generic term which will get many hits, can you post a URL (website address)

Edited: 4:37 am, June 24, 2013
London, UK
Level Contributor
54 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I love meet and greet

Ilovemeetandgreet.co.uk are a well regarded company that park your car securely not on an adjoining street like some of the rogues. Also look at http://www.avpca.co.uk/ which advises on choosing wisely when you choose off airport valet parking at LGW.

Hope this helps.

Edited: 3:04 pm, June 24, 2013
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I love meet and greet

Thank you. I have been on their web site now and they do have plenty of good reviews.

Oxfordshire
Level Contributor
1 post
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I love meet and greet

I have used them twice, at Gatwick, in the past month. Both times excellent. On time both directions.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I love meet and greet

Thanks

Really good to know they give a good service.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I love meet and greet

I used I Love meet & Greet once at Gatwick and never again. When they returned my car it had obvious, visible damage to the door. Although they were quick to authorise the repair to this day there has not been any apology regarding the hassle in getting it repaired or for causing the damage while in there care.

I have serious doubt that it was kept in a safe and secure compound.

7. Re: I love meet and greet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:29 am, February 18, 2015

8. Re: I love meet and greet

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, September 28, 2013
Edited: 6:05 am, September 28, 2013

9. Re: I love meet and greet

Removed on: 3:35 am, October 17, 2013

Hampshire
Level Contributor
1 post
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I love meet and greet

We have used them on many occasions and they have been good, they now charge an extra £6 fee which is a bit annoying so i am considering APH as they dont. But my worry is if aph are as good, its very difficult!

Reply to: I love meet and greet
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted