We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New premier inn gatwick north - parking

Teddington
Level Contributor
174 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
New premier inn gatwick north - parking

Hi

Am looking to book this hotel for July before a long haul flight the next morning. Only problem is I can only book parking for up to 15 nights, but it will be 16 nights (1 night before holiday, 14 night ps away and then overnight return flight). Any ideas how to book this?

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New premier inn gatwick north - parking

Hi there, I had the same problem as i needed to park there for 20 nights however after calling their helpline to discuss this, at the moment that's the longest amount of days they can offer parking for. Instead, I've booked to park at Cophall Farm parking via fhr site and the Premier Inn room separately. We're going to check in at the hotel and then drive to the carpark after dropping the bags and take the bus to the terminal from the carpark. I know it's a hassle but its not so bad especially for the price we've paid. We've decided to have a meal on the way to parking at Gatwick Manor as I've been there before and it was really nice as from the reviews the restaurant at the hotel seems a bit busy and the other place has a nice garden so hopefully a meal in the sun with a glass of vino will be a great start to our holiday!

Hope you sort something and have a nice trip!

Teddington
Level Contributor
174 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New premier inn gatwick north - parking

Hi

Thanks for replying. In fact I called the hotel direct and they just said the extra nights parking would be charged at £15. This was still a good deal for us so we've booked it.

Juliet

3. Re: New premier inn gatwick north - parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 16, 2014