We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gatwick North Premier Inn (new one) "Sleep Park Fly"

Waterlooville...
Level Contributor
15 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Gatwick North Premier Inn (new one) "Sleep Park Fly"

Hi

Am a little confused (not too difficult!) with the Sleep, Park, Fly facility at this new hotel. Premier Inn website states that it is a meet and greet facility - does anyone know where they "meet and greet" you? Is it at the hotel?

We want to take advantage of this by staying the night before our flight (it's an early morning flight). I know the parking is off site so I assume they would take it from the hotel. The website doesn't make it clear and I couldn't get a definitive response from Premier Inn.

Thanks

UK
Level Contributor
2,936 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gatwick North Premier Inn (new one) "Sleep Park Fly"

Have you tried phoning them? 01293 609800

England
Level Contributor
32 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gatwick North Premier Inn (new one) "Sleep Park Fly"

I've just booked this myself. The meet and greet is run by Purple Parking at Gatwick North Terminal. You drop the car off at valet parking in short stay car park 5 (level 3) and then collect from reception in car park 6.

Mentioned in this post
Hampshire
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gatwick North Premier Inn (new one) "Sleep Park Fly"

Hi Mike_and_Katie

I'm thinking of booking this Sleep Park Fly thing. Did it work okay? I assumed you drop the car off at the hotel and they sort out the parking but you said it's done via the short stay car park.

4. Re: Gatwick North Premier Inn (new one) "Sleep Park Fly"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, December 24, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gatwick North Premier Inn (new one) "Sleep Park Fly"

Im really confused with the number of days/nights parking as it is stating a stay + 8 nights parking and then I go through ans it states 8 days parking.

I will be needing the parkinf for 8 nights (1 night at hotel + 7 nights holiday) but it does state in the FAQ that there isnt 'complimentary parking on the night of your stay'.

Just hope I dont get charged for the 1 night parking for the premier inn stay.

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
5 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gatwick North Premier Inn (new one) "Sleep Park Fly"

Hello

Just reading the posts on this topic as I am also considering the Sleep Park Fly option with Premier Inn but confused whether another charge is made for the parking cost for the night stayed at the hotel, or is this included?

If you have to drop the car at the parking reception, how do you get back to the hotel?

Thanks

David

Thanks

David.

7. Re: Gatwick North Premier Inn (new one) "Sleep Park Fly"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 09, 2015