We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gatwick worth parking

Which Crawley hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kent
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
gatwick worth parking

I go away for 2 weeks and have paid for one nights stay, and 15 nights car parking.. bit worried as just before i go away i am getting a new car with a new plate for september. has anyone had any problems with leaving cars in the care of the gatwick worth hotel? if any problems how did it get sorted

Market Harborough...
Level Contributor
178 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gatwick worth parking

Stayed here about half a dozen times, never had a problem leaving the car. Friends have used it as well.

Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gatwick worth parking

We used this hotel for the first time this year and will NEVER use it again, it is not run very well, reception staff rude and more or less say if you dont let them move your car it will get damaged in the car park and they are not liable!!

We booked for an extended family holiday 2 rooms adjacant so we could share the kids, with 2 weeks parking, on arrival rooms were opposite ends of the hotel????? and car parking we were told was on site, but no, they had to move the 2 cars, when we got back 1 car had 10 miles on it but was in ok condition the other had 5 miles on it and was damaged on drivers door where they had found a wall or another car when opening it, both were caked in bird mess and filthy despite being cleaned before we went away.

For the little bit extra we will now use copthorne who we have NEVER had problems with

Edited: 5:13 am, September 05, 2010
London, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: gatwick worth parking

Stayed there many times never a problem with parking.Car park well lit and sercure.If you have time try there pool and steam room out.Ohh they have great breakfasts...

Edited: 10:21 am, September 05, 2010
Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: gatwick worth parking

Well just a little update, managed to clean the car after our holiday and stuck beneath all the dirt and crud left behind by the not "worth" it hotel the paintwork is ruined and needs a good polish to get it back to how it was before they had it for 2 weeks!!

Now if this was an oldish car then maybe not so much of a problem, but, on a car of very little mileage and only 3 yrs old it is a disgrace especially when it was spotless when it was left (It was cleaned by ourselves the day before we went and yes we do now how to clean cars as I am a valeter by trade)

As i said before DO NOT STAY HERE

Read all the reviews on Tripadvisor about the gatwick worth hotel and there are many more people who would not recommend the dump

5. Re: gatwick worth parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:47 am, March 06, 2011