We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to book for 24th Dec 2010

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
990 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Best time to book for 24th Dec 2010

Hi all

We are flying out on Christmas Day (25th Dec) to Bangkok at 09.30 am and want to stay in the Sofitel the night before. I keep checking but I can`t seem to get a price better than Roon Only at £100!!

Can I get a better price if I wait til lcloser to the time or has anyone any tips on how to get a better price??

Will the price be lower closer to the time or are Gatwick hotels very busy on Chrsiymas Eve?

We leave from the South Terminal and don`t wat to be in a hotel that involves transport to the airport.

Thanks and regards.

Joan

1. Re: Best time to book for 24th Dec 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, November 21, 2010