We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time from airport to Bridge St

Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Time from airport to Bridge St

Hi,

I'm getting a flight that lands in East Midlands airport at 9am on a Monday. I will just have hand luggage so can come straight through, has anyone any idea how long it would take me to get to Bridge St?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
East Midlands Airport
East Midlands Airport
East Midlands, UK
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
232 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Time from airport to Bridge St

Somewhere between half an hour and one hour depending on your mode of transport, traffic and route.

Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Time from airport to Bridge St

Thanks, What do you think would be the quickest way in terms of mode of transport etc?

Peak District...
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Time from airport to Bridge St

The quickest will be a taxi for about £30.

You can book ahead with one of the companies listed in yell.com they will wait outside the gate until you flight is in, or there is a taxi office where you may have to queue.

The Skylink bus runs about every 30 minutes and costs about £3.20, taking about 40 minutes into town. It will drop you at the bus station from which you can walk a mile to Bridge St or take a taxi for about £5. There are also local buses, look for the Mackworth or Ashbourne Road direction and get off on Friargate just after the old railway bridge - Bridge St is the next turn on the right.

Mentioned in this post
Ashbourne
Ashbourne
Derbyshire, UK
4. Re: Time from airport to Bridge St

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 14, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Derby