We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in (or near) Herrogate

Peyton, Colorado
Level Contributor
3 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Parking in (or near) Herrogate

Is there someplace where I can -- safely and economically -- park my car in ( or near) Harrogate for about one-week?

Mentioned in this post
Harrogate
Harrogate
North Yorkshire, UK
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,381 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking in (or near) Herrogate

If you are not wanting to use your car all week. You could park it on the outskirts for free and either walk or get a taxi

North Yorks, England
Level Contributor
342 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking in (or near) Herrogate

there's quite a few residential streets bout 10/15 mins walk from the town centre with unrestricted parking. Your car will be relatively safe, Harrogate is very low in the crime statistics just be sensible and don't leave bags, valubles, sat navs etc on display !

Mentioned in this post
Harrogate
Harrogate
North Yorkshire, UK
Peyton, Colorado
Level Contributor
3 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking in (or near) Herrogate

Thanks. (...and my apologies for misspelling "Harrogate" in my original note.)

Mentioned in this post
Harrogate
Harrogate
North Yorkshire, UK
Peyton, Colorado
Level Contributor
3 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking in (or near) Herrogate

Thank you. (...and my apologies for misspelling "Harrogate" in my subject line.)

Mentioned in this post
Harrogate
Harrogate
North Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
70 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking in (or near) Herrogate

You can park on the Duchy road for free or pretty much anywhere in the Duchy area. If you are staying in Harrogate for a conference or so on you should get parked without too much trouble whereever you are staying. If you are confused as being a local I know the many and varied restrictions are baffling just ask whereever you are staying and they will sort you out.

Mentioned in this post
Harrogate
Harrogate
North Yorkshire, UK
6. Re: Parking in (or near) Herrogate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, June 18, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Harrogate
Recent Conversations