We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vivido Restaurant - Hen Do???

Chester
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Vivido Restaurant - Hen Do???

Hi,

My Hen do is in Harrogatein April and I was considering booking Vivido for a meal. Has anyone been there and know if it's any good? Is there a good atmosphere etc ?

Thanks

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
436 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vivido Restaurant - Hen Do???

I have never been there, Its only been open for about 6 months.

You could try Joe Rigationis thats OK and will take big parties

How many of you is there?

North Yorks, England
Level Contributor
324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vivido Restaurant - Hen Do???

We went for a family meal in Jan, 9 of us, it was just ok ! Not cheap, nothing really special and to be honest we wouldn't return or recommend. They seemed to be over run with staff but still left us sat there waiting...example they cleared the plates, gave us dessert menus and then left us .No one came to take our order and we all wanted a dessert, we got bored waiting and so decided to leave - they lost out on a few quid there! They also messed up the order and brought the wrong wine.

My advise is try Luigis on Valley Drive, it has a great atmosphere, lovely food and very reasonably priced. Joe Rigs I'd give a miss it's over priced and the food aint great.

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vivido Restaurant - Hen Do???

Dear itcwinner26

I've never been to Vivido either. I think Joe Rigatonis is ok, but would also recommend Brios. It's not the cheapest in Harrogate but the food is good, and the atmosphere is always lively.

Wherever you choose I'm sure you'll have a great time in Harrogate.

4. Re: Vivido Restaurant - Hen Do???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:01 am, April 28, 2009
5. Re: Vivido Restaurant - Hen Do???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:27 am, October 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Harrogate