We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ladies Spa break in Harrogate

Hartlepool
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Ladies Spa break in Harrogate

My party is aged 37-44 and I wonder if anyone can recommend spa hotels in Harrogate or the surrounding area?

Harrogate North...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ladies Spa break in Harrogate

That really depends on what you want from the hotel and how much you want to pay.

When are you planning to visit Harrogate and how many of you are there.

Pickering England
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ladies Spa break in Harrogate

The Dower House in Knaresborough has the facilities you need. Knaresborough is only 6 miles from Harrogate and has some good pubs(Blind Jacks) and a choice of restaurants. The YTB Pub of the Year the General Tarleton is just up the road.

What about Rudding Park ?

The Weetwood Hall on the edge of Leeds has a facilities tie up with the David Lloyd Centre nearby.

If I were you I would just pop up the road to Seaham Hall, my personal favourite, but you possible use it routinely

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ladies Spa break in Harrogate

What about using the Turkish baths in Harrogate? You could stay at any hotel you fancied then.

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ladies Spa break in Harrogate

- Nidd Hall has nice Spa facilities and is set in nice grounds, it is just outside Harrogate

- The Majestic hotel has some spa facilities and is a nice hotel in a lovely building in the centre of Harrogate and very close to the Turkish baths

5. Re: Ladies Spa break in Harrogate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 10, 2009