We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camper van parks

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,753 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Camper van parks

Coming over the beginning of June for herself to visit family in Sawtry.. looking for a camp site to hook up the camper van for a Fri-Sun stay.. I have Sacrewell Farm and Yarwell Mill on the radar at the moment.. don't want the expense of joining yet another club just for the sake of a weekend so club sites are out.

Any opinions, advice, recommendations appreciated,, would ask the family but they haven't been long down there themselves, Thanks.

Oakham, United...
Level Contributor
2,908 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camper van parks

Look at:

www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/calcdist.asp…

You can stay at the club sites - you might just have to pay a pound or two more as a non-members. The Ferry Meadows Caravan club site says "open to non members" - if you want a big site. Or there are a few small (up to c. 5 vans) certificated sites around.

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,753 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camper van parks

Thanks, have used the linked site to get the ones I have, both are in the same area and price range ((£26ish), coming from rural Ireland 15 miles is only like going to the local supermarket.. Ferrymadows was on the list but I gave up trying.

3. Re: Camper van parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, November 08, 2017