We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brooklodge Hotel, Wicklow

Dublin
Level Contributor
5 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Brooklodge Hotel, Wicklow

My son recently got married in Brooklodge. We were upgraded to a suite overlooking the car park, when we complained we were moved to another room overlooking a carpark and just before leaving for the wedding they phoned to move us to the room we had previously booked! We booked a meal for about 20 people the night before the wedding and my eldest son who was the best man got food poisening, which was confirmed by a local docter. He had to get an injection to help him through the day and the hotel was very unhelpful and didnt even check to see how he was. It took the hotel an hour to get us the no for the doctor and they never once checked to see how he was. Would I recommend this hotel ... no. I called them later and brought this to the attention of the manager, explained that i thought the least they should do was pay the doctors bill, they phoned him and said next time your here we will upgrade you, maybe to the same suite we had!! Food ok, service ok, location superb, rooms ok, very expensive!!

1. Re: Brooklodge Hotel, Wicklow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:33 am, December 05, 2010