We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Night in Waterford 3/11/12

Which Waterford hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Carlow, Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Hen Night in Waterford 3/11/12

This is more so for the girlies, any ideas of where to go or an activity in Waterford for Saturday 3/11. We are staying in the tower hotel so will get the train from Carlow that morning and will probably eat in the hotel that night and go into town afterwards. The girls will vary in age from 18-50 so dont want anything too extreme just something cool to do in town that wont be too strenos or ruin the freshly applied tan and blow dry!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
37 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Night in Waterford 3/11/12

Most popular bars are not far from the tower. Take a left when your leaving the hotel front entrance, keep walking for half a mile, when you come to chick king take a right. Best bars are Shortts (Always live music) Geoffs ( Great for banter) , I would recommend trying bodega if your looking for decent grub too. thats opposite these 2 bars

westmids/calaegos
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Night in Waterford 3/11/12

You shouldnt eat in the hotel when there are some fabulous restaurants with much better food and atmosphere . Try Emilianos, a great Italian restaurant with a lively atmosphere that does an earlybird menu till 7pm. Just the thing to get you set up for a great evening on the town. I am a Waterford native and i enjoy eating out when home as the city has some great restaurants .

Edited: 5:21 pm, October 09, 2012
Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen Night in Waterford 3/11/12

Do any of you still have to get wedding outfits - you could do worse than ring Debenhams and ask about their personal shopper service, I don't know if they would take on a group but if there were two or three genuinely interested they might. Surprisingly good craic!

4. Re: Hen Night in Waterford 3/11/12

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 11, 2013