We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag do in waterford

wales
1 post
Save Topic
Stag do in waterford

Planning a stag do for two nights to waterford. Does anyone know of reasonably cheap and cheerful B&B or hotel which will cater for 15-20 boys. Relatively central would help!

Carlow, Ireland
Level Contributor
255 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stag do in waterford

Have you browsed the left column of this page?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186638-i1221-k179…

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stag do in waterford

The Fitzwilton in Bridge street is the one that many of the stag groups go to. I'm sure there are cheaper b&bs but not for a large group. The Bridge Hotel is also nearby and might be suitable, its a bit cheaper. I'm assuming you just want somewhere to lay your heads, as both these hotels get ok but not amazing reviews.

The action - night clubs etc, is mostly across the town in Manor Street, about a 15 to 20 minute walk through the middle of town.

3. Re: Stag do in waterford

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, September 22, 2009