We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

emerald isle

Waterford
Level Contributor
282 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
emerald isle

Hi just wondering has any one used an emerald isle holiday break voucher got one yesterday havnt a glue how it works do i have to pay for breakfast & dinner or is it included its all very vague on the booklet

Thanks

3 replies to this topic
Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
8,552 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: emerald isle

I would have thought that the idea of a voucher was to have breakfast (and possibly dinner depending on the voucher) included.

Why don't you try to get in touch with the company that issued the voucher if you don't get more helpful advice on this forum?

Good luck!

Birr
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: emerald isle

Did you get a Bed and Breakfast Ireland book with the vouchers. If you did it will say the voucher include bed and breakfast in an en-suite room. The voucher should be presented to the bed and breakfast when you arrive. It is a good idea to book ahead at this time of year because some of them may be closed.

Cork, Ireland
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: emerald isle

hi i also got a voucher,and yes u free acc but u must pay a required amount every day of ur stay and as far as i know drink can be inculed[every hotel varies]best of luck

Reply to: emerald isle
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted