We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

croagh patrick riding school

Westport, Ireland
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
croagh patrick riding school

my children rides at this school, fantasic ponies and staff.

Ray, Dee and Martina and all the junior staff are brillant, all children very carefully looked after. very enjoyable for any age child or experience. beautiful rides around beautiful seaside coastal area.

even have staff walk out beside children while on the pony, very professional team of staff and very kind and understanding. all ponies are so quite and so well behaved and in fantastic condition.

pleasure to ride at this stable. a must stop for any child or adult.

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,584 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: croagh patrick riding school

Been a while since we had a few one-post wonders about this riding school. Self Advertising perhaps?

Welcome to Trip Advisor Gerooney - any other hidden gems in Westport you could share with us perhaps?

tripadvisor.ie/ShowTopic-g186627-i1401-k3861…

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,331 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: croagh patrick riding school

Makes it sound like the only thing for children to do in Westport is ride horses at just one of the area's stables? Must have found the place by word of mouth because I cant find adverts on the web. Personally I feel that Stables should have some form of certification and wouldn't recommend one that I didn't have experience of, or without my knowledge then the knowledge of AIRE.

www.aire.ie/index.php…

Westport, Ireland
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: croagh patrick riding school

actually there are more stables in westport but this little stable are brillant,

i come from a horse back round myself and they are fully insured and qualified. it's a lovely,well kept and friendly place for children and adults alike.

don't knock it till you have tried it, my motto!

Westport, Ireland
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: croagh patrick riding school

there is a lovely little pet farm just set up across the road from this stable..

it's called Grandma's Pet Farm. family run. beside the beach so theres lots for children to do when in this area

they can be contacted on 085 15 69 317

5. Re: croagh patrick riding school

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, October 05, 2012