We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chalet / Mobile home park

Dublin
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Chalet / Mobile home park

I'm looking for chalet / mobile home park in Louth for family summer holiday. We have 3 children under 7 years and we want somewhere they can run around without us thinking about cars. I've searched on the net but all I get are holiday homes (houses) and cottages. Can anyone help?

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
8,376 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chalet / Mobile home park

Would www.carlingford.ie/accommodation.htm help? There is a caravan/camping site listed and maybe one of the self-catering places might fit the bill.

Dublin
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chalet / Mobile home park

Thanks Clauds, we're going to check it out

Clogherhead, louth
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chalet / Mobile home park

have you tried a search for a mobile home park in laytown or bettystown i know there was one in one of those my aunt use to take me there if not those try a search under clogherhead its also beside the beach like the others all are about 30 mins from the town of drogheda and bettystown has funtasia an indoor amusement park with bowling etc; hope it helps!!!

4. Re: Chalet / Mobile home park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, August 25, 2009