We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All our Yesterdays - Archive Limerick News

Which Limerick hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
25,993 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
All our Yesterdays - Archive Limerick News

For anyone interested in Limerick since 1965, the wonderful Limerick Leader Supplement "All our Yesterdays" is now available on-line.

Each edition takes a few seconds to unload. To browse the editions click on the "go to" bar at the top and key in the page numbers. The cover is Page 1 and the publication continues Pages 2 &3, 4 & 5 etc.

Very much worth having a look at

…pagesuite-professional.co.uk/…

Saginaw, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Western Ireland
Level Contributor
7,407 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: All our Yesterdays - Archive Limerick News

I missed this first time round, Bean. Such a wonderful resource and the pictures are priceless from a world that was black and white.

And, now I know President Nixon's wife, Pat, had Limerick connections.

Thank you for posting.

new york
Level Contributor
957 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All our Yesterdays - Archive Limerick News

Thanks Bean... In Limerick now....great to be back "home"... Just in the door from Kilkee and Galway. Will post trip report soon... Will share your link with cuz tonight...

M.

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
25,993 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All our Yesterdays - Archive Limerick News

Uasal, they are absolutely fabulous. We have the paper versions and they will make wonderful keepsakes for the children - particularly as I am clearly visible (and un-named) in a crowd scene in one of the editions (not saying which!!)

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,569 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All our Yesterdays - Archive Limerick News

Much better than a stroll down memory lane. He seems to make far too many location mistakes and placing incorrect years on too many photographs.

I enjoyed this topic. Thanks bean.

5. Re: All our Yesterdays - Archive Limerick News

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 02, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Limerick