We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag party in Limerick

berlin, germany
2 posts
Save Topic
Stag party in Limerick

Arranging a Stag (20lads) in Limerick for early April; groom wants to pay for the grub for the lads on the first night, but feels a sit-down restaurant bill, especially with all the drink they'll consume, might be too hefty. Any ideas of a good venue/pub where you could book a part of it for a while and have an informal dinner-buffet (pub's own or arrange food from somewhere else)? Thanks lucta

11. Re: Stag party in Limerick

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:30 am, February 07, 2006
Eire
Level Contributor
654 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Stag party in Limerick

Hey Bean.. Dont know myself. Aparently a Shamrock, with US dollars isnt th thing to have..

I was on a New Jersey, USA. I was asking about a little gambling question, Thats it.

Sorry to have sidetracked this thread.

Dolans, last time i was there i had my drink spiked. Collapsed in the wharehouse and had to be carried out. After only 3 drinks. Woke up the next day really bad. That was probably a one off anyway. My own fault for not watching my drink..

Other than that Dolans is very popular, good grub, good music and the main thing good people....

Ryano... PEACE BE WITH YOU...

13. Re: Stag party in Limerick

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:31 am, February 07, 2006
Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
27,138 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Stag party in Limerick

That was a bit off about your drink Ryano!! Definately not nice - glad you recovered.

Given that I see your shamrock as a reclining cobra (WITH the glasses on), do you think I have a future in refereeing???? (tee hee hee)

Eire
Level Contributor
654 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Stag party in Limerick

Thanks Bean, If there is one thing i cant stand is drugs. I have never left myself in a position to be caught out again!

People really have to be carefull while out having a drink.

That was about 8 years ago, since then i wont leave a drink out of my site.

Ref.... Maybe !!

Unless somone has a problem with cobra's

16. Re: Stag party in Limerick

Removed on: 9:32 am, February 07, 2006
Eire
Level Contributor
654 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Stag party in Limerick

Get a a life!!!

You keep repeating "They" dont you?

18. Re: Stag party in Limerick

Removed on: 9:32 am, February 07, 2006
Get answers to your questions about Limerick