We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas for February and B and B suggestions.

Which Limerick hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
seattle, wa
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Ideas for February and B and B suggestions.

Hello, I am going to be traveling through Ireland with my 13 y.o. daughter at the end of February. We are flying in and out of Cork and then renting a car and driving to Limerick, County Mayo and Galway City (don't know if I have those in the right order) then ending back in Cork for the last 2 nights. Have Cork and Balla figured out but still working on Limerick area. Would appreciate any information on B and B's in the area. With parking since we will have a car. Thank you so much.

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Ideas for February and B and B suggestions.

Thanks Irishfan...I wrote back cause you had a question for me on that thread, but didn't hear from you...did you see it?

Colorado
Level Contributor
525 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Ideas for February and B and B suggestions.

Janine, so glad that you were able to get the room. Mary's place is a little tucked away; we were able to find her, but she was happy to meet us at the castle if we had any trouble finding her. You may want to keep her number handy, just in case.

DCE, thanks for posting. It was nice to have someone who stayed recently second our opinion.

Get answers to your questions about Limerick