We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for 2 Single rooms Saturday 13th August

Which Kilkenny hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kilcar, Ireland
Level Contributor
84 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for 2 Single rooms Saturday 13th August

Hi, I will be travelling to Kilkenny on Saturday 13th August for a show at the Langton Hotel. I am not familiar with the city and am looking for any advice on accomodation. Looking for something reasonably priced 2 single rooms for one night. Will be travelling in from Donegal so any B&Bs on the way in would be ideal. Thanks for any help.

Martin Mac

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Loughrea, Southport, Clifden, Connemara
Level Contributor
17,729 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for 2 Single rooms Saturday 13th August

I think the days of single rooms have long gone, most accommodation I have had whilst travelling solo has been in standard rooms either on a room rate or with a single supplement. I have not stayed in Kilkenny alone but we have used Rosquil House which is a good place to stay just out from the centre.

http://www.rosquilhouse.com/

Kilcar, Ireland
Level Contributor
84 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for 2 Single rooms Saturday 13th August

Thanks for the help Tony,

Did manage to get sorted out at the Kilkenny House Hotel.

Looking forward to the Kilkenny Experience !

3. Re: Looking for 2 Single rooms Saturday 13th August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, October 07, 2012