We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Springhill Court Hotel

Cedar Grove, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Springhill Court Hotel

Has anyone stayed at the Springhill Court Hotel recently? How is the location? Any info. would be appreciated.

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Kilkenny
Level Contributor
3,612 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Springhill Court Hotel

I have not stayed there and have not visited for about a year, but the Springhill underwent a major refurbishment a few years ago, and has a good reputation locally.

Its location is outside the centre on the Kilkenny to Waterford Road. It is really not within easy walking distance of the city centre, although there is a footpath. Driving would take about 7 minutes outside of the morning rush hour.

Cedar Grove, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Springhill Court Hotel

Thank you for the information. I am not sure if that will be our best option. I will keep looking for a place to stay. I appreciate your help.

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,292 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Springhill Court Hotel

I stayed at the Springhill Court many times over the years, but not since the major refurbishment.

The food and service were always very good but as irishrover says, it is a bit outside the town centre.

Our kids were young at the time and we took the car to town during the day and just stayed in the hotel at night time.

Edited: 7:28 am, March 18, 2010
Cedar Grove, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Springhill Court Hotel

Thank you for your response. I will keep researching.

5. Re: Springhill Court Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 16, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Kilkenny