We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Killarney boat trip from Muckross house or Ross Castle

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,568 posts
369 reviews
Save Topic
Killarney boat trip from Muckross house or Ross Castle

Hi all,

Can you help with contact details for boat trip providers on Lakes of Killarney? I'm trying to organise a trip there.

I have already contacted Killarney Day Tours and Vacation Killarney (the first replied, the second hasn't yet)

If you know of any other boat trip providers that you would recommend, will you let me know.

Also thanks tony2phones for www.gapofdunloetours.com recommendation. I'll make contact

Edited: 8:18 am, March 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
167 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Killarney boat trip from Muckross house or Ross Castle

We have taken Deros tours through the Gap of Dunloe on two separate visits. The first time we were bused to Ross castle then a boat through the lakes to an old hunting lodge where we had a light lunch then took a guided pony cart through the gap to Kate Kearneys cottage where we were bussed back to town. Last September we took the same tour but this time it was done in reverse and we walked the gap. Both times it was amazing....highly recommended. Have also taken the Ring of Kerry tour with them...a great tour company!,

Florida
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Killarney boat trip from Muckross house or Ross Castle

Uasal,

I'd love to send spring to you, just as soon as I find it

It was 38 here last night LOL But it will hit 80 this weekend

Edited: 6:49 pm, March 26, 2014
13. Re: Killarney boat trip from Muckross house or Ross Castle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 28, 2015